When business is booming for an established business owner, it can be a daunting task to keep up with all of the mundane things that must be done to keep everything running smoothly. Even if you are just starting your business, outsourcing can be a blessing in disguise. A new business owner may spend more time trying to learn anything and everything than they ever will making money. The question may be in wondering what items to outsource and what items to keep in-house? There is a fine line between being busy and being productive in your business and you always want to be on the side of productive.
Tasks that are considered mundane are usually the best items to outsource. Anything that someone else can do for you that does not require your hand in it is a perfect items to outsource. It may be difficult to give some things up, because you may feel that you are giving up control of things on your business. In truth, you are actually taking BACK control of your business. Now, all the little things that can get in your way from working on new projects, dealing with clients, launches etc… will all be handled by someone else. All you have left to work on are the things that are going to make you money.
Here are some suggestions of things to outsource:
- Proofreading, Uploading and Scheduling Blog Posts to your Website.
- Transforming blog posts into a newsletter, scheduling and uploading them to the mail client
- Scheduling social media content
- Creating auto responders and uploading them to the mail client
- Creation of social media graphics for use on social media
- Re purposing old content and turning it into social media content
- Finding quotes for social media
- Sending out emails to customers
- Sending thank you letters, card and or items to customers
- Being an Admin in your Facebook groups to help serve customers
The list goes on and on. Every business owner and business need is different. Let us know what kind of needs you have and I will do my best to serve you. I can also give you some suggestions to help you as well!
Is there something on your list that you have been considering outsourcing but haven’t yet?
Heather Santo is a certified Virtual Administrative Consultant with over 15 years of customer service experience. She also spent time in corporate America as a Human Resources Manager performing generalist duties and specializing in recruiting. She now enjoys using her talents to serve her clients and help them to operate their businesses efficiently. She specializes in Aweber, Pinterest, WordPress Thesis, Gratitude Concierge Work and social media content graphic creation.
If you have found this article to be of value, please share it!