Many business owners are afraid to embrace Pinterest because it can be “something else” to do. Entrepreneurs have a lot on their plate, but with Pinterest beginning to pass Twitter in users, it may be something to consider adding to your repertoire. Whether you are an experienced veteran or brand new, outsourcing can help you get a handle on the platform with minimal effort from you. Isn’t that great??
Since you already have content on your blog or items in your store, the rest is really easy to hand off to someone who understands Pinterest and can make good use out of your products and services. Don’t have a physical product? That’s OK, Pinterest works for services and e-products too. It’s great for service entrepreneurs, network marketers, brick and mortal stores and everything in between.
Here are some Pinterest Outsourcing Tips to get you started:
1. Set up: All you need is the pictures, information and website and the rest can be handed over. You can have an optimized account done for you quickly.
2. Blog Posts: Blog posts are a great way to get your audience engaged on Pinterest. You can have someone take the pics from your blog posts or add one if there isn’t one, take some description from the post, link it to the article and pin. Voila! Easy way to keep your content growing in another social media space.
3. E-Commerce: All of the products inside your store or on your blog can be pinned with a great SEO rich description to get the pins noticed.
4. Custom Pins: Really want your products, opt in or launch to shine? Get custom pins to stand out in the feed.
5. Fresh Content: Stuck on what to pin? Outsource the creation of your favorite tips, tricks and quotes to create boards that will keep fresh content flowing through the feed.
6. Pin Cycling: Need your content fresh in the feed? Outsource pin-scheduling to keep the content going across different boards or onto group boards.
There are so many ways to take all the stress and work out of Pinterest. This is just a start to the kind of things that you can outsource to really make the most of this platform. Need some help getting started? Just ask! We’d be happy to help you rock your Pinterest platform!
Heather Santo is a certified Virtual Administrative Consultant with over 15 years of customer service experience. She also spent time in corporate America as a Human Resources Manager performing generalist duties and specializing in recruiting. She now enjoys using her talents to serve her clients and help them to operate their businesses efficiently. She specializes in Aweber, Pinterest, WordPress Thesis, Gratitude Concierge Work and social media content graphic creation.
If you have found this article to be of value, please share it!