During the holiday season, entrepreneurs are laser-focused on several things including:
Gifts for Family
Gifts for Clients
Products/Services to Sell
Many entrepreneurs forget about themselves! As a busy owner, you deserve to gift yourself with something that your business will LOVE. Don’t you think that you/your business deserves a gift after all of the hard work you have done all year long? If you have no idea what to gift yourself, check out this Busy Entrepreneurs Gift Guide!
1. New/Upgrade Software: Have you been dying to upgrade? Maybe you are ready to finally make your membership site and want to lock it down with a product like WishList Member. How about finally make all of the sales pages that you want with someone other than WordPress and integrate Lead Pages? Gift yourself something new that is one step up from what you have been using. You can even go as dramatic as to upgrade to an entire system like 1Shopping Cart, Infusionsoft or Ontraport.
2. Household Chores: Household chores can be a big distraction for those that work from home. Perhaps you could hire yourself a maid service to help you a few hours a week. If there is someone you know that could use some extra cash or your children, pay them to do household chores that are bogging you down.
3. Stock Images: Every business owner that wants to survive in the social media world needs images. Gift yourself a month subscription or several months subscription to your favorite images site. You could even just buy credits for products that you have coming up in the new year. Another gift could be for you not to even BOTHER making them yourself and outsource the creation of the images.
4. Updated Website: Is your website tired? Maybe you need a new header or new page or just want some new widgets, bells and whistles to spruce it up again. Gift yourself a website or an updated website that you will love. Even if you just want some new toys or plugins to wake it up again.
5. Get Help: If you have been telling yourself that you really need some help with your business, this is the time to hold your feet to the fire and get someone to help you. Working with a virtual assistant does not mean that you going to need to keep someone full time hours. Most virtual assistants don’t help a client full time. Look at all of the things that you WISH that you had done and never got around to doing. Make it a point to get some help to knock them out and get them done instead of shifting them off and on to your to-do list.
What will you gift yourself and/or your business this year?
Heather Santo is a certified Virtual Administrative Consultant with over 15 years of customer service experience. She also spent time in corporate America as a Human Resources Manager performing generalist duties and specializing in recruiting. She now enjoys using her talents to serve her clients and help them to operate their businesses efficiently. She specializes in Aweber, Pinterest, WordPress Thesis, Gratitude Concierge Work and social media content graphic creation.
If you have found this article to be of value, please share it!