Hello Amazing Entrepreneur!
I am thrilled that you are ready to outsource the creative parts of your business so you can get back to your revenue generating activities! Here are some frequently asked questions to assist you:
Tell me more about your services
I’m so happy that you asked! Here is a brief summary of what I do and who I serve.
I help busy entrepreneurs who are struggling with the creative side of their business whether that is through crafting their social media content and management or the creation of social media graphics and images.
I create the graphics with content provided by you or from content that you already have available. I also can craft social media content for your platforms based on your previous content and/or new content and articles relative to your niche.
What do you charge?
As a creative social media architect, all of my projects are put together into packages and not by the hour. You can choose from one of my pre-made packages or have one crafted specifically for you. Basic social media images packages start at $87 and monthly ongoing images only packages begin at $187/month. Social media packages are custom tailored based on your needs, but most start around $500-$600/month and up.
Do you offer rush services?
On occasion. Depending on the size of the project and my current calendar, I occasionally take on rush projects. Rush means that a project will need to be completed in less than a week. Rush project fees start at $50 and up.
How soon do you answer emails?
Emails are answered in 24-48 hours with the exception of weekends and holidays. Those messages will be returned the next business day.
How does the process work?
- Fill out the contact form with your information so I can get a basic idea of the needs that you have.
- I will respond back to the email that you provide and ask you some additional questions to make sure that I am able to serve you. (Please do not provide your phone number on the contact form as it is not necessary)
- After our discussion I determine if I can serve you and make sure that we are a good fit. If we are, I will put together a proposal for the services that you need.
- You review the proposal and if you agree, I will draw up an agreement (for recurring services) that outlines the services I will provide.
- You sign the agreement and then I will sign it and both of us will receive a digital copy for our records.
- I will send an invoice for your services.
- After the invoice is paid, I will make the arrangements and explain where to send all of the materials relative to your project.
Do you have a resume? Can I have contact information for your previous clients? Can I see the accounts of clients you have worked on in the past to see if I like your work?
No. Because I am a business owners and independent contractor, I do not have a resume. The contact information of my previous clients is confidential and I do not give out emails or phone numbers for potential clients to reach them. I also do not show accounts that I have worked on in the past. Many clients prefer it not be made public that they are not creating the content themselves and it is discourteous to them to give out their social media profiles. However, I am more than happy to show you testimonials from happy clients who can vouch for my work. If you would like to see an example of my work, feel free to browse any/all of my social media profiles.
I see that you create images, but do you create logos?
No, that is not a service that is currently being offered, but be sure to pick up my free gift so that you will be the first to know of all upcoming new offerings!