I know what it is like to not be able to think of what you want to say. It is easy to get stuck not knowing what to write for blog posts, E-books, social media posts or anything else which requires you to be creative. I hate the blinking cursor too. It calls my name and I stare at it blankly hoping for an idea to come.
Since I’ve been more actively engaged in natural methods, I’ve been utilizing essential oils to help with blogging, E-books, social media posts and more that I wanted to share so that they could help you as well.
1. Clarity: This oil has become a permanent staple in my office diffuser since I first tried it. Not only does it smell good, but it also is great for mental clarity. This is SO much better for you than those crazy energy drinks.
2. Peppermint: This oil is one of the classics to be used as a pick-me-up. It can also be diffused while studying for an uplifting scent. Inhaling Peppermint Oil while taking a test can help to improve recall.
3. Valor: This oils is great worn over the heart when you need some courage or emotional strength. Valor can help boost confidence when you are anxious before speaking or going on camera. With more confidence, it may become easier to break down those writer’s block walls. It is also helpful right before a teleseminar, webinar or any time that you will be speaking to assist with nerves.
4. Inner Child: This sweet fragrance in this blend may stimulate memory response and help reconnect with the authentic self. Feeling more like your inner child may help to unleash some creativity that you have been hiding. Some of my greatest ideas are released when I just let go and think like a child.
5. Joy: Don’t want to write or you aren’t in the mood or just don’t feel like your normal happy self? Joy is great diffused or applied topically. It boosts my spirits and helps me keep going at the end of a long work day.
Next time you are feeling stumped or can’t get anything done, try one of those and notice the difference! Being productive means more money into your business!
Note: When applying any oil topically, be sure to dilute it!
Interested in trying one of these amazing oils? Head here
Disclaimer: This information is not meant to diagnose, prescribe, treat or cure any illness or disease. It’s strictly for informational, educational, or entertainment purposes ONLY. The products I talk about are not meant to diagnose, prescribe, treat or cure any illness or disease. Any information I give you about them is for informational or entertainment purposes only. They have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. Please seek the qualified health professional of your choice when making health decisions for yourself, your family and your pets. I only ingest Young Living essential oils because they are regarded as safe for consumption. Do not attempt this with any other type of oil without reading the label carefully.
Heather Santo is a certified Virtual Administrative Consultant with over 15 years of customer service experience. She also spent time in corporate America as a Human Resources Manager performing generalist duties and specializing in recruiting. She now enjoys using her talents to serve her clients and help them to operate their businesses efficiently. She specializes in Aweber, Pinterest, WordPress Thesis, Gratitude Concierge Work and social media content graphic creation.
If you have found this article to be of value, please share it!