Social Media can become overwhelming with so many platforms to choose from. Out of the masses of platforms, Instagram is standing out from the crowd with an alarmingly fast growth rate. If you are looking for a place to find your ideal clients, chances are that a lot of them are here. With over 200 million actively monthly users and with 70% of them checking in once per day, this is a social media force to be reckoned with.
There are many ways to actively grow your following, but if you already have a lot on your plate with Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, you may find that adding one more platform may be one more too many. That’s not necessarily true. The great thing is that a lot of the content that you share on Instagram can be posted directly to Twitter and Facebook. As of right now, you would have to manually post it to Pinterest. You can also post directly to Tumblr, Foursquare and Flickr.
There are some parts of Instagram that an administrative consultant can help you with that will help grow your following and allow you to handle other aspects of your business. Here are 5 ways outsourcing can help grow your following on Instagram!
1. Commenting on photos: Engagement is a big part of Instagram just as it is on any other platform. If you have a lot of followers, you can outsource to someone to comment back to the replies that you receive on your photos.
2. Reasearch: If you are looking for followers, you want to engage with your target audience and those who are in your niche with a much greater following. Give an administrative consultant the keywords and parameters and they can research some potential followers to comment and like some of their photos. Nothing says, “ I want to connect with you!” more than commenting on 5+ photos at a time and lots of likes. Odds are they are going to check out their newly engaged follower and follow you back.
3. Schedule: Third party apps such as Postso.com is one way to schedule and manage multiple IG accounts. This could be something that is outsourced by giving an administrative consultant the content and text to schedule and keep your account consistent.
4. Create Images: Looking for some great images? Outsource your favorite tips, quotes and sayings to be turned into graphics.
5. Hashtag Cycling: Want to stay on top? You can outsource your hashtags to be deleted and recycled by having it done for you several times a day or on however many pictures that you wish. This will keep you fresh during those times at the top of the newsfeed when that hashtag is searched and each time that the hashtags are refreshed. By doing this, you will gain more exposure and more likes by allowing more people throughout the day to see your content.
Are you on Instagram? Let’s connect! I’d love to follow you. Here’s where I hang out on Instagram.
Heather Santo is a certified Virtual Administrative Consultant with over 15 years of customer service experience. She also spent time in corporate America as a Human Resources Manager performing generalist duties and specializing in recruiting. She now enjoys using her talents to serve her clients and help them to operate their businesses efficiently. She specializes in Aweber, Pinterest, WordPress Thesis, Gratitude Concierge Work and social media content graphic creation.
If you have found this article to be of value, please share it!