If you want to stay ahead of the curve on social media you NEED to have graphics. Why? Because visuals are processed 60,000 times faster by the brain than text. Think on that for just a minute. If you want more engagement and virality, your graphics are the key. They need to look good and you need to be able to do them easily.
There are plenty of times when we are not at our computers. Tools like Canva and PicMonkey are great when you are on the desktop (or ipad if using Canva), but what about when you are on the go? What about when you are waiting around. The one thing you almost always have in your hand is your phone. You can take advantage with these great graphics apps.
1. WordSwag: Unfortunately, this is not available on Android as of the time of this writing, but is in the works. If you have an Android phone and an ipad, you can access the app on your ipad. For only $2.99, this app is off the charts and super easy.
2. Tweegram: This app has a daily quote that you can easily import into making an image. Sometimes it will apply to your business and sometimes it won’t, but it’s a nice touch. The app is free and there are free packs, but the others are purchased at $1.99 each. You can pick and choose what you would like, but I had to have them all.
3. InstaQuote: There are some gorgeous backgrounds with this app. You can buy the backgrounds individually or you can purchase a pro pack with the backgrounds that costs $3.99 which is much cheaper in the end.
4. Textgram: To use this app, you have the choice of a free and Pro version. I thought Pro was worth it. Even with the pro version, I still have an advertisement that is at the top of the home screen, but it doesn’t pop up while you are creating.
5. TextCutie: If you had this app a few years ago and lost it, it is back, but unfortunately with a higher price tag. You can really use this app without paying a dime if you are willing to install all of the fonts, backgrounds and stickers. If you want no adds, and free use of all of the themes, stickers and fonts if it $4.99 forever.
There are lots of other options out there that may be exclusive to an iphone that I am not aware of so they are not listed here. If you don’t have time or don’t want to make images on your own, you don’t have to! I can be creative for you. Check out my social media graphics packages.
Heather Santo is a certified Virtual Administrative Consultant with over 15 years of customer service experience. She also spent time in corporate America as a Human Resources Manager performing generalist duties and specializing in recruiting. She now enjoys using her talents to serve her clients and help them to operate their businesses efficiently. She specializes in Aweber, Pinterest, WordPress Thesis, Gratitude Concierge Work and social media content graphic creation.
If you have found this article to be of value, please share it!